Tuesday 13 September 2016

LIVE.

I was asked to leave.
I was asked to stop.
I was asked to lose and be a prop.

Maybe it would've been easier to lose,
Maybe it would've been simpler to just snooze,
But the Love was stronger than the fear,
So what if I couldn't catch the falling tear.
The future was brighter with another hope,
It was just a matter of finding the right rope.

There's a funny thing about Time,
No matter how it is, it passes just fine.
You don't know when the sun is gonna be brighter or the night's gonna be darker,
But one thing is for sure, it will get better.

So I decided not to stop.
I decided not to lose.
I decided to believe.
I decided to rule.
And here I am, doing what I love.
Here I am, living my own world.

I'm ready for what's ahead,
I'm ready to fight again.
Coz I want to live like I should.
Coz I want to live like no one would.

8 comments: